#AnEssentialThankyou Terms of Submission
We think it’s important to give credit where credit is due and say thank you to the essential workers who are keeping our country running. For those Aussies out there on the front line keeping our pantries stocked, our sick cared for, our elderly looked after, our rubbish collected and beyond - we want to recognise you by featuring you on the largest billboard in the Southern Hemisphere. If you’re an essential worker, we want to see you! Upload a picture of you at work or a selfie to www.anessentialthankyou.com or join in on socials by posting to Facebook or Instagram, tagging @OPPOmobileau and using the hashtag #AnEssentialThankYou for the opportunity to be featured.
- This is not a competition. Selected submissions will be used to display a “Thank you” message to our nation’s essential workers across social media and Out of Home billboard placements.
- By submitting an image you agree to these terms
- Submitters warrant and agree that, without limitation:
- they will not submit any material that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication in the context of this call out;
- they will only submit content which they have personally created or have the right to submit;
- they will comply with these Terms of submission and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems;
- Their submission may not be selected for use and all submitted content is selected and used at the discretion of OPPO Australia;
- they have the full authority to grant OPPO Australia the rights referred to in these Terms of submission; and
- they will indemnify OPPO Australia against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties contained in these Terms of Submission.